Friday, September 5, 2008

FAILING IS OKAY!!!

One of my main goals this year is to help my friends and people that i truly love reach their full potential.
I look around and see all these people around me practically teeming with talent and potential.
They say, “ I can’t” “I’ll just make mistakes” “I’ll FAIL”. I say, its okay if you fail at least you tried, at least you tried to be the best you can be.
I sound like a motivational speaker; I want people to see that if you just sit back and not take a chance by just trying something new, you'll die inside. I want them to be unafraid to fail.

FAILING IS OKAY.
You’ll pick yourself back up and learn. You’ll realize what went wrong and never do it wrong again. It’s hard to take chances, I know. I try to take a chance everyday, ever if that means walking into the bank and depositing a check by myself. I was petrified of talking to some bank lady. I’m a very shy person. BUT. I made myself do it. I try to write music. It usually doesn’t work out well, but I never give up I keep trying different things. I paint and draw. 85% of the time it doesn’t come out looking good, but I keep on painting because once in a while I’ll make something good, something beautiful.

So my dear ones, please take a chance, make music or draw or talk to someone new or try to do your math homework or try to sing or find something that you like to do and do it! don't worry about failing don't worry about what people say just do it because it makes you happy!!

DON'T BE SCARED TO FAIL!!!

-Love Ailish
xoxo

4 comments:

captain sunshine said...

I AM SCARED TO FAIL. D:
I'm afraid of answering questions because I don't want to be wrong. I agonize over every mishap.
It's something I'm trying to bend around, though... trying to think myself through instead of thinking myself back and away from adventure.

That's something I admire about you. 8D

(It's rachael, if you're not familiar with this lil alias)

---> ACE?!?! said...

we are all.
i think that everyone is very scared to fail.
thats the problem with people today.
its great that your trying to get around that!!!!!!!!!
trust me, i am scared too, but i try not give in to it.
and thank you!!!!

Valentina said...

I'm very guilty of using failure as a reason not to try. The only thing I'm 99.9% comfortable with taking risks with is my clothing. Everything else I'm coming around to being comfortable with. It's basically going to be my "motto" this year as well as "manage my time well" ,"blog blog blog", and "work my ass off in school".

(YAY YOU HAVE TWITTER =D )

Ailish btw are there any blogs you follow?

Valentina said...

Another thought process that I've gotten into lately is heavily doubting myself. Doubting my capabilities to ever be a great student, a great photographer, a great fashionista. I feel like I'm always just going to be average at best. It's really frustrating because the thought of writing terrifies me because I'm too scared to write crap even though I need to do that to get better.

I need to stop being mentally paralyzed by fear.