Wednesday, September 17, 2008

shy.

BLAHH!


so.


as you may or may not know.


i.


ailish.


am.


SUPER.


shy.


most of you didn't know that, now did you?


and it pisses me off so much.


i can't talk to new people. i can't talk to the bank teller.


frack.


i try and i try and i try, but it usually turns out awkward and then the person is scared off because of



a) the awkwardness weirds them out so they run for the hills.

OR

b) I start to get a wee bit comfortable talking to said new person. Then I let my true colors shine and they run for the hills.

OR



c) I say something that creeps them out. Cue running for the hills now.

OR

d) On the off chance that someone new actually likes me. I find that I dislike them in the extreme and I run for the hills.

OR


e) On a VERY rare occasion, usually when there is a solar eclipse going on in our region and all the stars in the universe are aligned or the earth just decided to turn the opposite way for some odd reason, we become friends. We usually run for the hills together.
On another note:
HAH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE
this cartoon.
I want mile high hair,
all the time. Well maybe not all the time. Some of the time.
and im looking for the perfect corset pattern.
because i said so.
-Ailish
xoxoxoxo


4 comments:

Valentina said...

Did we become friends through classics and/or Diana?

And yes I was very surprised the first time I heard that you're shy.

Anonymous said...

i suppose the stars and planets must have been aligned in that once-every-2873687384573408534-years thing in math class then, bb.
<345

---> ACE?!?! said...

@ val bot i think

@ diana fo sure.

Valentina said...

val bot?